December 2, 2014 1:00 p.m.
University of Illinois at Springfield
One University Plaza
Pubilc Affairs Center
Conference Room C/D
Agenda Printer Friendly Version
The following documents are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the documents and it is available as a free download from Adobe web site .
News Release | Printer Friendly Version
I. Call to Order
- Call Meeting to Order, Chair Lindsay Anderson
- Welcome by Susan Koch, Ph.D., Chancellor, University of Illinois at Springfield
- Welcome and remarks by Chair Lindsay Anderson
- Remarks by Executive Director Dr. James L. Applegate
- Advisory Committee Report –Disability Advisory Committee, Carrie Pierson
II. The Illinois Public Agenda for College and Career Success
- 6. Panel Discussion on Advocacy
Mr. Dave Tretter, Executive Director of FIICU; Mr. Tom Ryder, Lobbyist, ICCTA; Mr. Ed Maloney, Lobbyist for Northern Illinois University; Mr. Michael Jeffries, Special Assistant to the President on the Council for Opportunity in Education; and Dr. Suleyma Perez, Executive Director of Governmental Relations, Northeastern Illinois University.
III. Action Items
IV. Consent Agenda
V. Information Items
VI. Public Comment
VII. Other Matters