Skip to Content
Illinois Board of Higher Education

Officer Infomation & Search

Consumer Information > Accessibility

Accessibility for the Disabled

If you are a student with a disability and in need of assistance at a higher education institution, you should contact the office responsible for providing or coordinating such services at that institution to see what resources are available. If a specific office isn’t indicated in the college’s catalog or on its web page, you may wish to contact the college’s office of student affairs. Most higher education institutions offer services, but the types of services available vary by institution. 

> Next: Complaints, Conclusion & Glossarry

image of graduates
Copyright 2012