9:00 a.m. Working Breakfast
- I. The Unique Role of Effective State Coordinating Boards
- II. Board/Agency/Executive Director Relationship: Effective Practice
12:00 p.m. Working Lunch
- III. Strategic Role of the Board
- Discussion of the Board’s current role in relation to the Executive and Legislative branches as well as related to state agencies (e.g., ISAC, ACCB, IDES, DCEO). Focus on that role going forward. (Secretary of Education, Dr. Beth Purvis, invited).
- IV. Powers of the
- Current Powers (are they fully utilized?)
- Academic Approval Policy: Report from IBHE Ad Hoc Academic Rules Committee
- Additional Powers needed?