• The taskforce shall study the feasible methods by which the college or career interest data of a high school student in this state may be collected and shared amongst public institutions of higher education.
• The Task Force shall submit the findings of the study to the General Assembly by January, 30 2019, at which time the task force is dissolved.
• One member for each of the public universities;
• One member from both ISAC and ICCB;
• The State Superintendent, or a designee;
• One member representing each of the following: regional offices of education; school boards; school principals; school administrators; Chicago Public Schools; large unit school districts; suburban school districts; south suburban school districts; a statewide research-based education policy organization; an education advocacy organization; and a high school district organization; and
• Two members representing teachers.
Location is ISBE Chicago and Springfield